Why Become a Member?
- Exhibit your work at the Seacoast Artists Gallery and in numerous members’ art shows.
- A chance to teach as well as participate in workshops.
- Work and learn with fellow artists on events and projects.
- Represent the guild in community projects and exhibits.
- Interact with artists making new friends and enjoying the many opportunities available through the Seacoast Artists Guild.
- Enjoy group trips to Galleries and Exhibitions in the area.
- Get special offers from local businesses.
So How Do I Join the Seacoast Artists Gallery?
- First, you must join, or be a member, of the Seacoast Artists Guild. You may join online at the Guild’s website.
- Submit 3-4 .jpg or .jpeg pictures of your work to the Gallery for review. Send pics to Nick@seacoastartistsguild.com.
- If your work is approved, you will be required to sign a one-year standard Seacoast Artists Gallery contract, renewable every 12 months, and pay a yearly fee.
- Artists receive one 7’ X 4’ grid space or wall space. Spaces are reassigned every six months.
- All Sales are subject to a 15% commission payable to the Gallery.
- Proceeds of all sales will be given to the artist on a timely basis via either through the Gallery’s bank, or through a ZELLE account.
- All artwork must be original and in good taste.
- If spaces are not immediately available, you will be added to a waiting list for the Gallery.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Seacoast Artists Guild, you can click the link on this page or better yet, stop by our Gallery and apply in person!